New Student Registration
If the student has ever been enrolled on a Bandera ISD campus in the past, please DO NOT complete this process. Email the campus for registration instructions.
Alkek Elementary: email@example.com
Hill Country Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bandera Middle School: email@example.com
Bandera High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Needed to Enroll a Student New to BISD
Please bring the following:
- A birth certificate or any other legal document that establishes student’s identity and age
- Social Security Card or a copy. If student does not have a Social Security Card, a state number will be assigned. [optional]
- Immunization Record -Shot record must be up to date before the student can be registered.
- Photo identification of parent/guardian who is registering the student.
- Proof of residence - lease agreement, utility bill, or other proof that lists physical address.
- If applicable, withdrawal paperwork and records from last school attended. [optional]
Addtional Documents to enroll in Pre-K
Bandera ISD works in partnership with the Tri-County Head Start to enroll students in pre-kindergarten.
- Last month's income for everyone in the household (pay stub, etc)
- Last year's W-2 or tax statement
- Any other form of income (child support, SSI, SSB, Unemployment, Veterans benefits, disability, net rental income, self-employment, military LES, Medicaid, CHIP, TANF, WIC, Food Stamps)
- Please note the dates below to drop off copies of your financial information.