Tax Rate Information
- On September 14, 2015, the Board of Trustees of the Bandera Independent School District, hereby levy or set the tax rate on $100 valuation for the Bandera ISD for the tax year 2014 at a total tax rate of $1.17, to be assessed and collected by the Bandera County Tax Assessor/Collector. The tax rate adopted includes $1.04 for the purpose of Maintenance and Operations and $0.13 for the purpose of Interest and Sinking, which will pay the principal and interest on voter approved debt. "This tax rate will raise more taxes for Maintenance and Operations than last year's tax rate".
- Ordinance Setting Tax Rate 2015-2016
- Ordinance Setting Tax Rate 2014-2015
- Ordinance Setting Tax Rate 2013-2014
- Ordinance Setting Tax Rate 2012-2013
- Information on city and county sales and use taxes are posted on the Comptrollers website at:
School Tax Collection
- The County of Bandera Tax Assessor/Collector's office handles the collection and notification of school taxes for Bandera ISD.
Honorable Gwenda L. Tschirhart, R.T.A.
Bandera County Tax Assessor/Collector
403 12th Street
PO Box 368
Bandera, Texas 78003-0368
(830)796-3731 or (830)612-2970