Tickets for all sports are sold at the game/event. Prices vary.
All Sports Pass
The Bandera ISD All Sports Pass will be available for $50 per pass. These passes will still be good for General Admission to Varsity, Junior Varsity, Freshman and Middle School home athletic events, but will exclude all Varsity football games and all playoff games. Passes can only be purchased at the Bandera ISD Central Administration Office located at 815 Pecan Street in Bandera.
To qualify for a Gold Card, a resident must be 65 years of age AND live in Bandera ISD boundaries to receive free entrance to Bandera ISD events. A photo ID will be required to verify residency before the card is issued. Gold Card membership benefits include free general admission to all district athletic events excluding playoff games. Membership benefits also include free admission to most Bandera ISD cultural events such as plays, musicals and concerts in all Bandera schools with the exception of fundraising events such as dinners. Gold Cards may only be obtained at the BISD Central Administration Office located at 815 Pecan Street in Bandera.
Varsity Football Game Tickets and
Sub-Varsity Football Game Tickets
- Pre-sale admission price for District varsity football will be $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students. All tickets purchased at the gate will be $6. The admission for all sub-varsity football games will be $4.00 for adults and $3.00 for students
- Pre-sale tickets for district games (both away and home games) can be purchased at all BISD campuses Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cash/Checks only -- Make checks payable to Bandera ISD.
- No Credit Cards Accepted
- All ticket sales are final
- No refund on games that are canceled due to inclement weather.
Football Season Tickets
Bandera ISD sells season tickets for the home varsity football games. Season Tickets can only be purchased at the Bandera ISD Central Administration Office located at 815 Pecan Street in Bandera. The cost of the season tickets for 2017 five home games is:
- $40 per ticket in the reserved seating section located on the home side of the High School football stadium
Current Football Season Ticket Holders
Reserved seating sales for current season ticket holders will go on sale on the following dates:
- Monday through Thursday, from July 17 to July 27, 2017 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; and
- Friday, July 21st and July 28th between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
To retain your reserved seats for the coming season, tickets must be renewed by Friday, July 28, 2017. You may exchange your seats starting Monday, July 31, 2017, beginning at 8:00 a.m. on a first-come-first-served basis. You must purchase your tickets prior to exchanging...meaning you must renew your current seats in order to have them to exchange on July 31st. There will be no exchanging tickets or purchasing additional tickets prior to July 31st.
Unclaimed season tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Monday, July 31, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We will not hold seats
- School age children and older will need to have a reserved section ticket in order to enter the reserved area.
Contact BISD Central Office at 830-460-3890 ext 2005 for more information.
Thank you for supporting Bandera ISD Sports!